Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

I picked my first 2 ripe cherry tomatoes today. They were good but the skin was a little tough. Not enough water in the last week. I have watered just about every day, but it's not the same as a good soaking rain.
We need rain really badly. My beans are hanging full and blooming all over the place. My peas are just starting to bloom.
We have dug 3 messes of potatoes. I've picked 3 zucchinis, 2 yellow crooked neck and several cukes. I have spaghetti squash coming along. I'm not sure when to pick it. I'll google it and see. I can't wait to try it. It looks good when Rachel Ray cooks it.
I have photographed my sunflowers several times a day for the past 2 weeks. I just LOVE those things. They are so beautiful alone and they seem to be smiling when they are in groups. The bees are just loving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment