Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bad Day!!

My dingy dog found a rabbits nest in the front field in front of my house. She crippled one killed one in the nest and injured one. I brought the injured one in but
I knew it was not good. I wrapped the little thing in a cloth and held it so it wouldn't die alone. Took about 10 minutes.

I have never wanted to strangle a dog more than I did today. This dog is kind of crazy. She loves to kill and eat things. I don't know why she just "killed" these little creatures. I don't like her at all right now.

I have the one she crippled. It doesn't have any use of it's back legs. But, 'Bootie" is doing well. I don't know if it is he or she, but for now, I will call it, she.

She loves lettuce from my garden and apples. She seems to be doing good except she can't walk.
I will make her a large cage and she will have a safe place to live out her days with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment